New Patch 1.05 😊

Just noticed a new patch for PS4. I’m excited I hope we have some new content.

30 minutes later and my excitement has turned to anger. The game looks worst then before, the controls ■■■■■, the new animals look like crap and what is the 3rd person view? Why bother?

Clare thank you for your work on this site but the developers are clearly incompetent or maybe just don’t give a ■■■■.

I’m done with this game and I’m uninstalling! Such a shame! had great promise!

We all understand your frustration, everyone on console gets it. The devs are working hard to get this game working right for us, but we have to help them. The way we can help them is, by communicating with Clare. Report what’s going on in your game so she can report it back to the devs.
If they are putting the effort to fix the game, then we have to put the effort to let them know our needs for the game.
I, myself, I get it big time lol my game, just like everyone else’s, is almost unplayable. I have faith the devs can pull through this.
With all that said, let’s hope the patch comes soon to fix majority of the bugs, especially from this last update.

1 Like

Hi Dorz21,

I am sorry to hear you have been affected by the bugs in the game. We completely understand your frustration at these issues and the team are currently working to resolve issues that have been reported to us by the community after the update.

While we appreciate any and all feedback about the game, if you wish to continue to share feedback please do so in a civil manner and in accordance to the Rules and Guidelines of the forums. Please avoid posts announcing you are deleting/leaving the game or the forum due to dissatisfaction and doom and gloom posts either about the game or assumptions about the team.

As I understand some issues in the latest update has caused frustration among players so this is only a warning. I would encourage you to please report any issues you find in the console bug report section and any and all information about what players are seeing is greatly appreciated. Reports can help us in our investigations into issues and there may be key things players have seen that can help in narrowing down and resolving issues quicker.