My game is stuck on the loding screen on user data is loading

so im on ps5 when i press x on main screen it gets stuck on user data screen and i tried deleting it restarting ps5

Hi hhhhh, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with loading your save.

Please let me know:

• What version of the game are you playing? (If you can access the main menu you should see 2116 in the bottom left corner)
  • Are you starting a new save, or are you loading a pre-existing save?
  • If this is a new save / the first time you’re playing…
    • What is your console language set to?
    • You mentioned pressing X on the main screen, does this mean you are on the title scream and cannot access the main menu because it gets stuck at this point?
    • If you are on the main menu screen, are you starting a single player or multiplayer game or attempting to join one?
  • If you are unable to access a pre-existing save…
    • How old is your current save?
    • Is it a single player or multiplayer save?
    • What process did you use to save and quit the last time you played?
    • Do you recall what you did in your previous gameplay session? eg: gathered resources, explored, crafted/build
    • If your save is well established / you have a large base. Please describe your base island and to the best of your ability what volume of items you may have on this island?
    • Do you use custom islands? And if so, do you regularly cycle them for resources?

Any additional information you can give about the stage of gameplay you’re at or additional information about your setup would be greatly appreciated as it may help me suggest workaround that might help and allow the team to investigate the cause of this issue further.

Thank you.