[Multiplayer] Cannot drop items

Windows 11 xbox app
In multiplayer I can’t not drop items
And use my tools and eat anythings

And I can play about 2 hours and I
Being disconnected from sever

Please fix it need updates

Hi Black, welcome to the forums,

I’ve moved your comment to it’s own topic so I can address it directly. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing these issues in your game.

Please let me know:

• What version of the game you’re playing (this number should be in the bottom left of the main menu)
  • When you’re attempting to drop or use items, what buttons are you using to do this?
  • Can you preform any other actions in game?
  • When disconnected from the host, is there anything you’ve noticed in common each time you’ve disconnected other than the time? Any common action either you or the host takes that may trigger the disconnect?
  • What region are you playing on?

Any additional information about your experience would be greatly appreciated as it can help the team to investigate these issues further.

Thank you.

1 Like

I am playing in region Europe
and my version is 1.0.17.0.23
I am from Danmark :wink:

Hi Black,

Thank you for confirming that info for me. In this case as you’re playing the PC version I will move your post to the PC issues section.

I will also alert the PC team to the issue you are experiencing.

If there is any additional information you can provide of your experience with this issue based on the additional questions I posted above, please do let us know as this can help the team look into this further.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Black,

Can you replicate this behaviour in single player, or is it only happening in multiplayer?
Does this behaviour happen immediately or does it take a while to start happening?
What game region are you playing in?

it only happening in multiplayer
And I am playing in region Europe

1 Like