Megalodon won't die

[PS5][Gameplay] Megalodon won’t die

Every time I go to fight the megalodon, it has a damaged health bar that says great white and no matter how many spears I hit him with, he takes no damage.

Seed # 12678551

Unfortunately havent ran in to this myself so couldn’t comment but good luck getting a response on here mate from any of the team

Hi Grimmett.s001

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your report. This is not an issue I recall hearing about before. If the issue has persisted in your save, please let me know the following:

• Are you playing the most up to date version of the game?
  • If you leave and try reinitiate the fight, does the health bar still say “great white”?
  • Since your report, have you tried loading another world to see if the issue persists?
  • Have you noticed any other enemies having mis-matched names in your save?
  • Does the health bar appear at the top of the screen say Great White, or is it displayed elsewhere?
  • Did you try clearing the cache of your PS5 and reloading the game to see if the issue persisted?
  • If the issue is still occuring in your game and you still have the save file, would it be possible for the team to see a copy of your save? This may help them to determine what caused this issue. Though to be clear the team would use this to find the cause and hopefully release a fix for the issue, they cannot fix and return individual files.

To access the file:

1. Turn on PS4 / PS5

2. Insert an External USB Drive into one of the 2 USB ports on the front of the console.

3. In the main menu, go to “Settings”

4. Click on “Application Saved Data Management”

5. Select “Saved Data in System Storage”

6. Select “Copy to USB Storage Device”

7. Select Stranded Deep

8. Select all files and press “Copy”

9. Wait until transfer is complete

10. Remove External Drive

11. Zip up all files copied to USB drive including “.bin” and “Profile” files

12. Host the file on Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox or similar and DM me the link, I can upload the file for the team to take a look at from there.

Any other information you have about your experience would be greatly appreciated. I’ll pass this onto the team so they can look into it.

Thank you.