Let us hold our flasks/jars out in rain to fill them

Title*

Would like to see more sea creatures. A lot more.

Manta rays. Jellyfish. Man-o-wars. Basking sharks. Makos. Threshers. Eagle rays. Sea lions. Dolphins. Orca. Tuna. Pufferfish…maybe to make poison spears and arrowheads.

Would be neat if dolphins nearby would help you attack sharks.

1 Like

That would be great also what about a land vehicle.
We can build a gyrocopter and a outboard motor from items the game already provides. The game gives us tyres and barrels in shipwrecks so together with the engine parts we should be able to build a land vehicle.

And a pot why don’t we have a pot? A pot would a simple way to create diverse meals

2 Likes

The pot is a good idea. Instead of cooking just meat, cook a variety of soups that will satisfy your hunger and thirst. To be taken on a long journey. Just how to keep the soups from spoiling. Second cooking?

Gonna be tricky to put the soup on a smoker… lol

I did not think about smoking but about pasteurization. In addition to the smoker, you have more options …

A pot would be a great idea! I’ve been wondering why we can’t cook potatoes… who eats raw potatoes?? The pot could be used on top of the hobo stove, which has a grate. Potatoes could be combined with water and pretty much any kind of meat to make a soup. That would be so awesome…

1 Like

Acil erzak kutusunu tenekesiyle yiyorsun veya Hindistan cevizini kabuğuyla ama patates çiğ yiyemiyor musun ? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Ama tencere güzel fikir…

Translation
Google Translate, added by Clare
Do you eat the emergency ration box with its can or can’t you eat the coconut with the shell but the potato raw? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: But the pot is a good idea…

I’d like if we were able to attack all the creatures, ie. clownfish, turtles, crown of thorns, sea snakes, rays. I want to hunt everything! Lol

I think your comment should be it’s own post.