Larger crate capacity

I’m aware that it has been changed from the original 3 slots though I only started playing after the update. However, 5 slots is still rather small for the crates to be viable as storage. Maybe at least 10-15 slots?
I couldn’t find any posts of this nature but constantly running out of space is irritating. For example if I have more than 5 tool items I want to put in a crate, they won’t fit. This also makes scavenging a frustration of no capacity. Maybe an upgrade option alternatively?

1 Like

I agree. Unnecessary limitations to storage space just make the game more grindy and tedious, not more challenging. You’re already limited by the number of crates you can craft and store on your raft/inventory. Would it really make it too easy for us if we could strip a whole island in a single trip? It’s a handicap implemented to artificially inflate playtime.

The resource limitations don’t make me want to explore more islands. I’m just much more conservative with resources and I build less stuff, which makes the game feel hollow. There’s very little incentive to keep playing once you hit the important milestones (for me: the achievements), since base-building is easier and more rewarding in other survival games. And raft building is entirely too limited for a game centered around island survival and raft building.

1 Like