[Known Issue] Rafts/Gyro Vanishing

Another design for a mooring garage on another build of mine!

I have not yet experienced this bug, but I tend to save in designated intervals and at a specific distance from my raft, so it could be that something I’ve been doing circumvents whatever it is that triggers this bug.

I’ll keep an eye out for it during my gameplay regardless, and if I can find the exact triggers, I’ll post again in this thread with that info.

Typically, I save multiple times before exiting the game, and if I’m traveling, I try to save while on the raft (which is also beached so it won’t drift as easily) using a sleeping bag. I also use the pause menu to take breaks instead of fully exiting.

This may or may not be relevant, but I did find that if you exit the game too quickly after saving, you’ll lose progress (not all the data will save, or it may wipe the file). To avoid this particular issue, just wait until the “saved” message pop-up disappears after saving.

Hi Shokujin, thank you for detailing your gameplay style. The part you mentioned about the “saved” popping up is interesting. I wonder if this is a factor for more established saves that take longer to save. I will note this for the team.

While I hope this bug does not effect your save, should it occur details of what you did differently (if anything) could prove very useful and would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I missed this post xGnomeGrownx thank you for sharing your build types that have helped you to avoid this issue!