[Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Inventory and Tool Belt Reset (2074)

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Crafting Menu Reset

Hi @HeavyZnDaBoys and @AllKnowingAnorak - A player with a similar toolbelt problem noted that if they reloaded the game and tried to craft the first tool belt slot again, that it would unlock the second slot on their belt and so on. Please try this and let me know if it works for you.

@AllKnowingAnorak with regards to your crafting menu issue, I moved one of your posts to the relavent thread here to avoid going off topic - [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Crafting Menu Reset - Thank you for reporting it and please see this thread for more info.

Yes, I can confirm that crafting the first toolbelt slot then reloading the game does let you craft the other 3. The recipe for the others is still locked, I juts had to craft the first toolbelt 3 times but it unlocked all of them.

1 Like

Did not work for me sadly, tried building it three times, I have the slots but the crafting menu is still locked

Could this be blocking my platinum trophy? Need to build all things and I’m sure everything else has been built

@HeavyZnDaBoys - Thank you for letting me know. I’m glad you were able to unlock the tool belt options.

@AllKnowingAnorak - Had you unlocked all toolbelt parts before this issue occured or are you crafting some for the first time? I have a report on locked items in crafting menus for the team. I’m not sure how the check for the Gotta Craft Them All trophy is done, so I cannot confirm this, but I have included it in my report for the team as potentially being impacted by these issues.

I think I’d unlocked them already, tbh I’ve given up.

A way to track what you have already built would be beneficial though

Thank you for that info AllKnowingAnorak. Regarding locked items, some players have found the quick crafting menu has helped in some cases to craft items locked in the main crafting menu. I noted this is the thread here: [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Crafting Menu Reset / Items Locked

Regarding tracking items that have been built, once an item is crafted the colour splash behind the item icon in the crafting menu should change colour. However if the crafting menu is reseting this may not be displayed accurately for some players.