[Known Issue] Light Hook intereactions missing

Issue Summary:
Interactions for attaching lanterns to light hooks both on land and rafts are missing.

Workarounds:
There is no workaround for this issue.

2 Likes

By the way… It’s also not possible to destroy the light hooks.

1 Like

Having same issue with non interaction with light hook and lantern.

2 Likes

Thank you both for that info, it’s much appreciated.

I broke the light hook using the basic axe only, nothing else worked

Thank you for that info Jerbear1984!

1 Like

I’m also having this issue. I was so excited about the light hooks but can’t get a lantern to attach. No option comes up no matter what angle I try. Also I managed to destroy one on land but didn’t get the materials back. Wasn’t sure if that was intended or not. Hope this is a priority as I know lots of people were waiting for this feature for consoles. Other than this loving the new update.

1 Like

I’ve also noticed this issue.

Both the light hooks and container shelves take roughly 10 strikes from a Refined Axe to be destroyed, however, neither item will yield any materials used in crafting them once destroyed.

They share the second issue I mentioned with the Hobo Stove.

However, only the light hook has interaction issues. Hopefully this will be fixed soon in a future patch.

I shall double check with the team, I know no refunds from container shelves was as designed from the PC version, light hooks might be the same. If it is, I’ll make a note of it but also add a suggestion on behalf of the community that they do refund something.

1 Like

Same here. No interaction to place lantern.