Is the labelmaker still disabled in coop?

Tried playing in December only to find the most recent update caused the labelmaker to be disabled in coop mode. Made it unplayable for me and my partner. Found my hand-drawn map and thought I would make a post asking before I throw out the map and give up on all the effort we put in.

1 Like

It probably got disable because if p2 is on controller, they can’t put anything down because they don’t enough buttons

I recall reading that it was disabled in Multiplayer to avoid bullying or something.

2 Likes

Good reason why items like that get disable from online in other games like this

Hello ekimgram, yes the label maker is disabled for online co-op.

Okay, thank you. I’ll be uninstalling the game until further notice.

Please reconsider enabling it again or at least having it as an option.

1 Like

Thought about this again today. Would love to have label maker in local co-op. Pleaseeeee <3 I want to play this game again.

1 Like

Monthly post to support bringing back the label maker in co-op games.

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Please bring it back!

1 Like

It’s gonna stay out of online

That’s such trash and literally makes a long game unplayable.

1 Like

Label maker and basically useless to begin with

Online label maker would be nice. I play provate with a trusted friend and wish we could rename wollie and label a gew crates.

There’s a mod to re-enable them
But I’ve never used the mod neither been online

I did not realize i was in the wrong forum i am using xbox series x so i dont think i can input any mods… But cool to know thank you!

Not if you’re playing with two people who have boxes upon boxes of equipment that you would like to organize so you don’t have to waste so much time going from box to box trying to find where you put your stuff.

1 Like