Is stranded deep gonna get a next gen upgrade this year?

I know people asked about next gen before , but it’s been a long time since someone talked about that , and actually I can’t play this game with 30 fps and the delay on movement
And actually I feel like the game is not Optimised enough on ps4, so please I want to finish stranded deep again but I can’t
So I need an answer to put this game in my mind until the ps5 upgrade

This question is still being talked about on here. Me and a guy was talking about it. I think the game should get a next-gen update this year. It shouldn’t be too taxing on PS5 and XSX. Given the XSX is so much closer to the PC, that upgrade shouldn’t be too much work. PS5 will probably take a bit more time, but still should work well. I would love not just a fps boost, but also higher resolution and higher res textures, and because of the SSD, and RAM, they should be able to add a bigger world like on PC. Clare has been trying to answer people’s questions as best she can with what she has, but it is still she doesn’t know, so she is pretty much in the dark like we are. I just hope the next update is a really good one.

1 Like

Yeah ps5 and Xsx won’t take much , maybe 2 weeks on Xbox and 3 on ps5 , and maybe the loading screen be like 20second on Xbox and 12 on ps5 because u know the ps5 add is faster but not The other things
And actually ps5 and Xsx are almost the same so idk why people fighting about that

But yeah you’re right:D

1 Like

Or even at least a 60fps update

1 Like

The PS5 SSD once they actually learn how to use it better will show even more no doubt. I would think the game on PS5 would load in under 6 seconds. Saving would just be hit button then done. No I’m not talking about the same as in hardware, but software as in Xbox is based on Windows using Direct X 12 while PS5 is more Linux based under different APIs.

1 Like

Yeah and it should work with 120 fps in both consoles!!!111!!!

1 Like

No doubt man. I don’t have anything to output in 120fps at the moment. I have been thinking about some of the LG TVs. I’ve always been a Samsung guy because I love their saturated colors in games. People keep saying go OLED. I probably will.

1 Like

Lol, I wouldn’t expect a this-gen update next year.