Improving Game Mechanics

Hi Stranded Deep Devs and Community.

I started playing SD a week ago and find that once I start-up the game I can’t stop. love the simple game mechanics but the depth of the adventure I have suggestions that I hope will help with some of the game mechanics.

1. When items like weapons, tools and medical stuff is equipped to the tool belt that they are not sitting in inventory. This could even be limited 1 tool slot, 1 weapon slot and 1 medical slot on the belt.
  2. The fuel consumption on the gyrocopter are better to allow for easier use of the gyrocopter.
  3. Like previously suggested, have crafting options for shoes, hats or even arm and leg coverings for managing the sun and also helps with poisonings aspect from snakes and corral.
  4. It will be really great to be able to build a submarine or underwater motorized craft like underwater scooter and scuba gear.

Hope this helps and eager to see what the final version is going to look like.

Best for 2021
iDanPlay

Hi iDanPlay,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the great suggestions!
I’ll pass them on to the team, be sure to keep an eye on the PC News and Announcements section for potential updates.

Bonjour, j’ai découvert le jeu depuis peu et je trouve que pour avoir de l’eau le système reste limite. pourquoi avons nous pas un simple distillateur d’eau a partir de l’eau de mer que l’on fait bouillir et ainsi, on récupère l’eau sans sel… On pourrait avoir plus d’eau en quantité… il faudrait aussi pouvoir installer certaine chose que le métier à tisser ou pour tanner le cuir, le distillateur d’eau le lit sur le radeau. Bien a vous
Wazabeet :wink:

Rebonjour, il serait bien d’avoir un matériel de plongée comme bouteille d’oxygène et des palmes, pouvoir récupérer le verre pour fabriquer un recycleur d’eau solaire et autres… Pouvoir créer du verre a l’aide du four qui sert a créer les brique en utilisant le sable… Le moteur du bateau ne fais pas avancer le radeau plus vite que la voile, il faudrais le rendre plus rapide, sinon aucun intérêt de le créer. Le girocoptère, pareille, il faudrais qu’il avance plus vite. Le jeu devrait aussi avoir la possibilité de ce jouer en ligne avec des amis, du type serveur privé. L’écran partager c’est bien mais le online s’est mieux… :wink::+1: