Ideas for new updates

Hi, I’m an active and very old player of this game, and I always noticed that some things were missing from the game, and I came to suggest here.

:warning:ATTENTION MY ENGLISH MAY BE BAD BECAUSE I USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR​:warning:

• First warning : I have no idea how long it takes to make an update that adds new content to the game, so sorry if I was too picky.

• First suggestion: Add the Portuguese translation for the PC version.

• Second suggestion: New functions and objects Listed below.

-tool that moves constructions such as; gas station, fire pits and water filters.

-Tool or object that makes it possible to transport a dead shark across the sea.

-More types of Boat sails, for faster speed, better handling or something.

-Add wind direction in storms or make driving difficult in these conditions.

•Third suggestion : Add a better AI to sharks, currently it’s easy to kill or predict their moves.

•Fourth suggestion: (this one is heavy) Change the island generation system, add more variety of shapes, biomes, animals, and different things in each one.

•Fifth suggestion: Add forms that are easier to get water in the first days.

•Sixth suggestion: Add a better use for the Beacons, for example, actually illuminate the water and temporarily scare away sharks.

•Seventh suggestion: (I don’t know if this is possible, but it would be nice) the existence of ships or some type of construction on the high seas for exploration.

• Eighth suggestion: Greater marine life, jellyfish, new sharks, and >>>>> ORCAS <<<< HAHAHAHAH
(Orcas would be a nightmare )

• ninth suggestion: ORCA BOSS ( The orca would be extremely aggressive, with attempts to break the anchor or turn the boat, it would be in an ARCTIC ZONE)

•Other smaller suggestions:

• Backpacks
  • Clothes
  • shoes (to avoid hedgehogs)
  • Bananas, mangoes, oranges, pineapples.

Again, I’m just a dreamy fan, I have no idea how difficult it is to program this wonderful game, so I apologize in case any suggestions have been exaggerated.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: