It is really hard to play the game and enjoy playing the game when you have to load and reload the game every 5 minutes… spent the last hour reloading the game due to me trying to play with my boyfriend since he is the host, and I can’t see the stuff in the boxes. then there is us getting kicked from the game because it says ERROR. And on top of all that… while I am walking, all the stuff we put down including all the boxes and what not goes flying even though I wasn’t touching it… including the raft getting launched when it is anchored. what the hell are you guys breaking? You guys also NEED to fix the load time, it’s ridiculous how long it takes to load into the main menu and then into the game…you guys have 3 loading screens, the loading screen for you to just press A only for you to load AGAIN to get to the main screen and then AGAIN to get into the game… even the time it takes to load into the game is extremely long and even when it says 100% it’s continuing to load for another 10 minutes…
The devs are trying so most people don’t complain but they find ways to do so
No major updates, no major fixes(until recently after months) on pc atleast, devs ain’t trying at all
PC and console got pretty recent updates
They take their sweet ■■■ time doing so
They’re trying to find bugs
Hi Roxie, welcome to the forums,
I’m sorry to hear these issues have affected your Stranded Deep gameplay and I completely understand how frustrating they can be for players. From your message it appears you are experiencing Player 2 desyncs as well as disconnects.
If you would like me to address this as a bug report, please answer my questions below, otherwise I can move it to the general section of the forums.
- What console are you playing on?
- Are you both in the same household on the same connection, or separate households?
- What is your ISP and Router type?
- What is the NAT type of both consoles (This is typically found in the network settings)
- What in-game day is your save on?
- Have these issues only occurred recently or have they been since the start of this save?
- If they only occurred recently, what in-game day did they start on, if you recall?
- Have you gathered a lot of resources at your base?
- Do you regularly cycle custom islands to bring more resources into your game?
Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated as it may help me to narrow down what could be causing these issues for you and potentially offer some suggestions.