Game Freezing and Lost Save

Hi @Brizovsky, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear this issue has affected your save. Thank you for reporting the details of your experience and letting me know what you were doing before this issue occured. While the reports submitted via the support for do make it to the team, it is often quicker via our forums and I am able to respond to you directly too. Can you confirm for me if this issue occured for you before or after the update to version 2079?

Unfortunately because of the nature of this issue, saves stuck in this phase cannot be restored or fixed. Fixes from the team can only work to prevent triggers from happening again. I have more information in this thread here, incase you have not seen it yet - [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Stuck in "Cleaning Up" phase on load

I know how disappointing this is to lose progress and again I’m sorry to hear this issue has affected your save.

[Edit: I merged your 3 posts into one, please try to keep all posts together in the future if you can. This helps to keep the forum and larger topics tidy]