Functionality Suggestion

My wife and I absolutely love this game and we play it in cooperative mode. It’s fun and addicting. We have managed to do quite a lot than just me playing by myself.

I have a suggestion though. Most people now have multiple screens so if it were possible, I was hoping you’d add the functionality to be able to use a second screen for coop play. That way, we have more viewable area than on a split screen. Or maybe add a LAN coop so we can use each of our own PCs to play. Even though I have a large screen setup, it gets confusing sometimes.

Otherwise, good job on this game. I especially love that you allow the use of OpenGL for older machines.

3 Likes

I agree this would be nice. I really like the idea of LAN in this situation. I think it would make the game much more enjoyable.

However if a LAN play option is included some kind of chatting would have to be implemented as well. Text or voice would be nice. I like the idea of voice myself, but I’m pretty sure a text chat would be much easier to implement.

Same here. The fonts on the crafting menu are too small to see while on a couch. The list has to be bigger for couch coop.

It is possibile :slight_smile:

I’ve posted a possible solution here: Co-op with dual monitors - #5 by PepePlant