Electricity or solar power

I’ve played for sometime and noticed the lack of options being used with the engine/electrical parts and water pump. How about a blueprint for a solar powered utility grid. Or moreover a solar powered lighting and water supply system

3 Likes

That would be cool. Water pump for farming, some makeshift ac thing for super charged cooling? Maybe add a heater and can make winter months like snow. Would have to add winter clothes. Mostly for those of us who survive as long as possible. I mean some people went like 1000 plus game days. Seasons would be cool. Youd have to do regrowth of trees. So we dont all have to try the custom islands thing that far down the road. Or planting trees. Also some type of boat dock building options would be cool. I have seen some people build bridges and more. I cand seem to get anything to attach to the useless watch towers and lights dont appear until i am in that grided island square so that would be cool to sacrafice a lamp or something motorized to make the light visible from a little further. Honestly many additions would be cool especially for long term players