Create different and very large islands

Ciao! Io gioco a Stranded Deep da 3 anni su PS4, vado subito al punto,in tutta la mia esperienza di gioco,nei miei mondi c’erano sempre le stesse isole ovvero quelle comuni con solo i granchi e quelle con le rocce e i pini con i serpenti e i cinghiali. Ma da PC le cose cambiano perché si possono installare delle isole molto più grandi e belle esteticamente dal workshop, mi piacerebbe se inventassero qualcosa anche su console; oppure di poter creare Isole dal cartografo senza i limiti di spazio…

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate

Hello! I have been playing Stranded Deep for 3 years on PS4, I immediately get to the point, in all my gaming experience, in my worlds there were always the same islands or the common ones with only crabs and those with rocks and pines with snakes and wild boars. But from PC things change because you can install much larger and aesthetically beautiful islands from the workshop, I’d like if they invented something also on consoles; or to be able to create islands from the cartographer without space limits …

1 Like

Hi Esseba104,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your feedback.

I have edited your post to have an English translation and title. We ask that players post in English or include a translation in their posts as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like