Crashing when Sleeping and Saving

I crash all the time. I’m getting tired of re doing everything I did over and over. It happens with saves and sleep

Hi Rick, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with crashing in Stranded Deep. I’ve moved your post to its own thread so I can discuss it with you directly.

I completely understand how frustrating these crashes can be for players. This issue is one of the top priorities for the team and any additional information you can give me about your experience would be greatly appreciated by the team as it may help in their investigation into what is triggering these crashes for players.

Please let me know:

• What platform are you playing on?

• What version number is displayed in the bottom left of the main menu?

• Are you playing a Single Player or Multiplayer Save?

• What in-game day are you on? (on single player this number can be viewed from the main menu or pause menu, for Multiplayer the number can be viewed in game from the pause menu only)

• Can you describe your base island, what items you may have on it and any buildings you’ve constructed? (If you prefer to use screenshots you can upload them in your reply)

• Are you using a game generated island or a custom island?

• Do you have a lot of loose items on your island?

• If you use storage containers, do you use storage shelves on the island also?

• What size is your raft and what items are added to it?

• Do you have more than one raft (excluding the yellow life raft)

• Do you find crashes are more likely to occur on your base island, when adventuring to other islands, after a long gameplay session or after a significant change has been made in game (such as harvesting a lot of resources on an island or building/crafting a lot of items)?

• Do you typically save at a shelter or use a bedroll to sleep/save?

Any additional information you can provide regarding your gameplay style or what a typical gameplay session may look like for you, would also be appreciated.

Thank you.