Crashing still an issue

Previously been on this forum but had to change email adress. Iv got all trophys and had a playthrough recently just for old time sake and just to let you know be aware crashes while saving do still happen, lost 2 hours of gaming with the latest one, crashed after getting back to home island and saving, just some notes i did have a few buildings on home island and it just started storming when it crashed, and in single player around day 77. Im not filling out no forms or whatever as im now done with the game and uninstalled it but like to make people aware to save regularly. All the best peeps!

Hi Breckabick, welcome back to the forums,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your message. Thank you for submitting this report and I will pass the details you provided onto the team.

I understand your desire not to provide further information, however if you change your mind, please let me know:

• What console are you playing on?
  • When you decided to play again, did you create a fresh save in version 2107 or load an older save?
  • Did you have any loose items on your island or were items stored in crate / using the piles feature where possible?
  • Did you use container shelves either on your raft or on the island?
  • Did the crashes only occur on your base island or did they occur on other islands too?
  • Did you use custom islands in this save?
  • If so, was your base on a custom island also?
  • As gameplay progressed, did you notice a drop in FPS, or a drop in FPS when near to the time you saved?
  • How did you save the game?
  • If using shelters, do you have multiple shelters across different islands (the team are investigating this as a potential trigger for crashes)

The team are continuing their work to resolve issues that can result in crashes occurring for players.

If anyone reading this is also experiencing crashes when saving, please submit a report in the Console Bug Reports section and I will respond to you as soon as I can.

Thank you.