Crashing at start of the game

My husband and I have been having the same issue. We are on Xbox. Two minutes into the game we crashed. After our 4 attempt/ having tried different regions too, I managed to make shelter and save it. So we “continued” the game and same thing. Crashed 2 minutes in. Online multiplayer is unplayable right now because of it.
There is no lag before the crash. We tried switching regions. The island is clear because we only just got out of the plane crash.

1 Like

Hi girlgamerag, welcome to the forums,

I moved your post to a new thread so I can address it directly (avoiding confusion with OPs info) and also because there are some slightly different conditions to your report.

Please let me know:

• Are you playing version 2079 (this number is in the bottom left of the main menu)
  • Which regions have you tried?
  • When you say the game crashes, is it both players that are disconnected at the same time?

The last time something like this was reported it was due to a server issue, I shall see if I can get any information from the team on this. Have you found this is consistent across multiple days, or was this occuring shortly before you reported it? - Knowing the time frame may be a clue to what is happening with this issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Disconnecting Multiplayer