Compass Defective

Stranded deep I’ve been playing for a month but since I started the compass always points north when we turn West
I always update the game…

Hi Cotanaster, welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your compass. Can you let me know what you’re basing your compass markings on?

Players have reported the suns position not matching the compass in the game however it is my understanding that the compass should line up correctly with the cartographer (North is at a 45 degree angle to the right when looking at your map). If you have found the sun does not match up I can add your feedback onto my initial report for the team and if it’s something else, I’ll look into it and submit a new report.

Sabah 09:51 de güneş doğudan doğuyor ama akşam 17:30 da güneş kuzeyde Steamdan yüklüyorum çok problem değil ama sinir bozuyor bazen zaten ada kaybetmek konusunda çok becerikliyim iyice karışıyor kafam.

Translation
Google Translate, added by Clare
At 09:51 in the morning, the sun rises from the east, but at 17:30 in the evening, the sun is in the north.

Hi Contanaster,

Thank you for confirming that you are basing you compass on. As I mentioned before we have had reports from players that the sun does not match the compass and I shall add your images to my report - Thank you for sharing them! :slight_smile:

Please also note I have added a translation to your post. We ask that users post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

A followup question as I noticed you mentioning the Steam workshop in another thread and see there is a windows watermark on your screenshots - are you playing the Console version of the game (XBox/Playstaion) or are you on the steam version?

While your report matches the an issue occuring on Console, if you are playing on PC rather than streaming to a PC, I would like to share your details with the PC team and move your bug report to the relevant section of the forums.

Pc Oynuyorum. Teşekkür Ederim.

Translation
Google Translate, added by Clare
I’m playing on pc. Thank you.

Thank you for confirming Cotanaster, I have moved your post to the PC section and let the team know.

I added a translation to your message above. As per my original message, please include an english translation of your post when posting in another language as per our Rules and Guidelines. There’s no need to format it the same way I do, the same text but in English copied and pasted from a translator is fine.