"Bug on sleep in a boat?"

[PS4][1.10][Sleep On Sea]

Summary
Hi, I was trying to make the 10 days deep sea sleep trophy on ps4 but when I put the bed on top of my boat and press/hold square, the options of: Sleep, save, cancel do not appear. Is there any way to get around this and get the trophy?

Seed

Settings
Default.

Steps
What steps, if known, can cause this issue to occur for you?
Sorry, i don’t know.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? Yes.
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? Yes.

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.
I construct a new bed only and it didnt work, i don’t know what else to do :/.
(Sorry if have something wrong to understand because my english)

the easiest way is stock up on a lot of smoked meat and clay water bottles. then just stand in your hut to guard you from the sun rays. then just keep your character full and hydradeted for ten days without sleeping. you do not have to be at sea for it to work. you just cant sleep for ten days. try to make sure your at full health, food, water before you start… its how i did it. i put my controler down and just came back and checked about every ten minutes to see if needed food or water. kept doing this until the trophy popped. took awhile. i just kept checking notifications every so often till it told me i had achieved trophy. i would suggest crates full of meat and water at your feet so you can eat and drink without moving your character much to avoid more exaustion. good luck.

2 Likes

All right man thank you so much

1 Like

Hi Hu3Znn, welcome to the forums,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Can you confirm for me how far out from your island you are when you are trying to sleep on your raft?

Please also let me know if there are any objects on your raft that are close you your bed when you place it (seeing an image of the placement may help the team to replicate this issue)

Any extra information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I also hope that the workaround Chiasson suggested works for you in the meantime. (Thank you Chiasson!)