Bug de graficos

al principio cuando comienza todo va normal voy a la balsa y cuando aparece la pantalla de carga y vuelvo a a parecer me aparece las texturas asi

Translation:
at the beginning when everything starts going normal I go to the raft and when the loading screen appears and the textures appear like this again

En el futuro, haga sus publicaciones en inglés según las reglas, ya que todos los desarrolladores hablan inglés. Usé el traductor de Google para esto.

Translation:
In the future make your posts in English as per the rules since all the developers speak English. I used google translate for this.

1 Like

Hi Exin,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for letting us know about this issue.
Can you share the following details please:

• Please provide your specs including OS, CPU, RAM and GPU model.

• When you restart the game and your PC do you still encounter this issue?

• What is the game Seed of your session?
    On PC this number can be found at the top right of the Cartographer (the Cartographer is on the main menu).

• What graphics settings are you using in game, a screenshot of your settings page might best illustrate this.

• Were any settings changed from the default? Have you added any custom islands?

• On the game splash screen, did you choose DirectX or OpenGL mode?, Exclusive Fullscreen or Borderless?

-Please provide your specifications, including the operating system model, CPU, RAM, and GPU.
AMD A9-9430 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 4.00 GB

-When you restart the game and your PC, do you keep encountering this problem?
yes, it continues with the same error

-What is the Seed game of your session?

-What graphics settings are you using in the game? A screenshot of your settings page might better illustrate this.

-Have any settings been changed from the default? Have you added custom islands?
no

-On the start screen of the game, did you choose DirectX or OpenGL mode ?, Exclusive full screen or Borderless?
DirectX and Borderless