[2116] Player 2 did not recieve trophy on game completion

Hello! my friend and I completed the game but he didn’t win the trophy for completing the game, is the trophy only possible to get when you are a host?

Hi Xangulus,

I moved your post to its own topic as it was posted on someone elses report about a different issue and deleted your second comment with the same message on another persons report. Please do not post multiples of the same message across the forums. The best way to get a response from me asap is to create your own topic in the Console Bug Reports section with as much information as possible. This also helps to ensure your comments do not get lost in other threads / missed by me.

Regarding your question, you are correct, it is only possible to get “Out of the Frying Pan” and “Magnets, how do they work?” if you are the host. This is to prevent users getting the achievement if they only join at the end of the multiplayer game. We also have a post about achievements here and what limitations surround some achievements: A Note on Console Achievements / Trophies

I hope this info helps :slight_smile:

hello clare, first of all I apologize for sending the message twice, I didn’t know which topic to send it to so I sent it in two hahaha, the information helped a lot, thank you very much!

1 Like