Hello, thank’s for the update BUT
My call me aheb achevement still stuck
I reload my save, build the trophy and…nothing
What im doing bad ?
Hello, thank’s for the update BUT
Hi Vilink, sorry for my delay in getting back to you about this.
I moved your comment to it’s own thread in the Console Bug Report section as I cannot follow up with issue reports directly in larger announcements threads.
I am sorry to hear that the achievement is still stuck for you in your save.
Please let me know (and sorry if you’ve answered this in other places before)
- What console are you playing on?
- Is this save a single or a multiplayer save?
- Are you crafting each of the trophies from the main or quick crafting menu?
- You mention crafting one trophy, which trophy are you crafting?
- Have you placed all 3 trophies in your backpack?
- After the update, have you cleared the cache of your console? (Shutting down and unplugging for 2 mins before rebooting and reloading your save)
- Can you confirm the achievements list on your console still shows the trophy hasn’t unlocked? (Incase the trophy notification failed to show)
- Do each of the trophies have a brown background in your crafting menu once you craft the final trophy?
Any additional information about what you’ve tried since the update would also be greatly appreciated. I’ve also let the team know you’re still experiencing issues unlocking the trophy.
Hello, thank’s for the response so the informations are :
- Solo mode
- Maybe one of them on the quick menu on the water , the two other are build on my orignal island via main craft menu
- I craft the kraken and the shark ( the great abaia is my first trophy)
- I try to clear the cache whit no sucess
- They have a backgrown on brow after craft - no bug about the color
- other information : that strange but the first trophy is a little bit more biger compared to the other
If you have any suggestion i can try
Thank you for that info. I’ve alerted the team and requested they reinvestigate this issue as you are still experiencing problems with unlocking this trophy. If they have any additional questions and suggestions, I’ll post them here.
One thing you could try, though might be a bit more difficult to do, is I’ve heard of other players joining a multiplayer game as Player 2 and crafting the boss trophies there which unlocked the achievement for them there where their solo game would not allow it to unlock.
The team looked into this today but were unable to replicate the issue internally on the PS4 version. If you have a save that is created without the last trophy crafted, would it be possible for you to send us a copy of it? The team cannot fix and return individual saves, but they would use it to try replicate the issue and test fixes for it internally.
If you’re happy to share your save, please use the following steps:
- Turn on PS4 / PS5
- Insert an External USB Drive into one of the 2 USB ports on the front of the console.
- In the main menu, go to “Settings”
- Click on “Application Saved Data Management”
- Select “Saved Data in System Storage”
- Select “Copy to USB Storage Device”
- Select Stranded Deep
- Select all files and press “Copy”
- Wait until transfer is complete
- Remove External Drive
- Zip up all files copied to USB drive including “.bin” and “Profile” files
- Upload the zip file to Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox or similar and send me a direct message with the download link. I will then pass the save file onto the correct team members.
Issue is still the same for me as well.
Would you like to me to send my save data over as well? This is for PS5
That would be fantastic if you wouldn’t mind sending a copy of your save file over. No matter what stage of the investigating the team are at a save is always helpful and greatly appreciated
Thank you! I’ll keep an eye out for any files sent my way and upload them for the team asap.