Me and my wife are having the same issues I get an error as 2ND player fence timeout and booted.
Hi @Mshrimp, welcome to the forums.
I moved your report to it’s own thread so I can keep your details separate for ease of reference of the team and so I could ask you some questions.
Please confirm for me:
- Are you both using a PS4?
- What is the NAT type of your internet connection (this can be found in the Network Settings of your console.)
- Are you both using a wired or wireless connection or a mix of both? Have you tried both using wireless to see if that helps at all?
- What ISP and router are you using?
- What region are you playing on?
- Have you swapped who is hosting and if so did this have any effect (even if you still eventually disconnected)
- Have you noticed any patterns in the disconnects such as X amount of time or after certain actions?
- When player 2 is disconnected, does the host remain in the game or are they kicked also?
Any additional information you can provide about your setup would be greatly appreciated.