[2104] No part after defeating the Meg

It’s been a year. This issue still is not resolved. The quick craft menu did not work for me, I never got the plane part after defeating the meg. I’m so outraged I spent all this time on this game just to be screwed and not be able to ever beat it. When will this be fixed??

Hi @laceifferr, welcome to the forums,

I moved your post to its own thread so I could address it directly and to avoid reviving an older topic as the topic was about an older version of this issue in a previous version of the game.

I am sorry to hear the issue with items in the “story” section of the crafting menu remaining locked is affecting your save. Unfortunately after the update to 2104 a new version of this issue was reported by players where the workaround for crafting items via the quick crafting menu no longer works for those affected.

I completely understand how frustrating this issue can be for players. This, along with some other issues are a top priority for the team and they are currently in the process of testing the fix for this issue with the aim to release it asap. In case you missed it, the latest info on the progress of this update can be found here: Message from the Team - Console Update Progress Info

As soon as I have more information on the release date and final contents of the update, I will create a new post in News and Announcements to let players know.