XboxOne Cannot Save Multiplayer

[XB1][1806][Cannot Save Multiplayer]

Summary
After 3 game days and multiple saves, my friend and I have lost our game. Save slot 3 days 0 days. Try and load and it brings us both back to a new game. We both attempted saving in game multiple times and nothing stuck.

As I read this has been an ongoing issue with no seen resolution.

Settings
Nothing customized, all default settings

Game is loaded directly to console

Hi 0BradyydarB0, welcome to the forums,

My Apologies for my delay in responding to your post and I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with saving in multiplayer. Thank you for taking the time to report your experience of this issue.

Please let me know:

• For the host, can they still see a game save file on their console storage that they cannot access or does the save appear to be gone entirely?

• As the day count in the main menu before loading the save refers to the single player game that can be kept in the same slot, multiplayer days are found in the “pause” menu while inside the save. Can you confirm for me if when loading in you are starting right from the very beginning (you see the plane sequence) and the in-game pause menu also shows 0 days for that slot.

• If the host had a single player save in the same slot that is also not accessible / shows 0 days in the main menu, please let me know.

• Were any settings changed either in a single player game in the same slot or on the host’s XB1 prior to this happening?

• What region are you using when playing Multiplayer? Have you tried changing this at all?

• What NAT type do both the Host and Player2 have in their console network settings.

• Are you able to save a multiplayer game in any other save slot?

• If there is a single player save in the same slot, is saving in that save working correctly?

• Has the host tried loading in solo to see if that makes any difference?

• Can you recall the last actions taken in the save before this issue occurred and if the game was saved via a shelter or bedroll?

Any extra information you can provide about your gameplay and system setup would be greatly appreciated and I will pass all information onto the team members investigating this issue.