XB1 v2033 Audio/Feature

I’m playing as a woman stranded and noticed that her voice is that of the male voice over.

Let me add you hear this as you are coming up for air

Also, I think it is safe to say the “Mixer” feature in the options > general tab should be removed given mixer has shut down.

Hi strandedandcantswim,

Thank you for reporting this, and for mentioning the “Mixer” feature - I shall highlight this for the team.

Can you confirm for me if you have any other save files active and which character choice you’re using for each? And please let me know if you have other saves with male characters and if you loaded into one of those before you started this new save.

Please try clearing the cache/reloading to see if that helps change the voice of the character or if is persisting for you.

1 Like

Hi strandedandcantswim,

To follow up on this for the team investigating, was this issue with the wrong voice playing occuring in a save created before the update to 2033? If so, would it have been created in version 2009 or before that?

Okay, I just tried the game with a new start with version 2033. She still sounds like the male voice-over as she is gasping for air and also returning to the surface.

1 Like

Thanks for checking that strandedandcantswim - I’ll let the team know it’s occuring in the current version for you too and under what circumstances.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. I’ll report anything else I run into in the bugs section.

1 Like