[Xb1] [2009] Tarps have no texture

Tarps do not have texture unless they are within inventory since the update.

Yes I have cleared cache.

1 Like

Hi Nghtrdr,

Thank you for creating a separate report for this. This issue is one we are aware of but I will add your details to the report.

2 Likes

I know your probably going nuts trying to keep up with all the new glitches.

Thanks

I saw this today too. It seems as if the tarps has this issue but the cloth doesn’t.

1 Like

I have a collection of tarps that are now useless. Would have been nice if they simply changed all tarps to cloth. Maybe they couldn’t idk but would have made our lives easier.

1 Like

I thought this was the idea. Tarps and cloths are combined was the new update. I saw this and was like oh okay we got black tarps until I picked one up and it started forming blue dots on it.

I had a shark hurt me while it was swimming through the ground.

1 Like

Yeah the animal life in the water can be dangerous now. I’ve got hung up on a few and almost died running out of air a few times.
I now avoid them, which can be difficult in and around wrecks.

Yes the update does state the tarps and cloth were combined but they definitely are not. In fact I am still finding tarps on islands.

1 Like

Deconstructing items created with tarps before the update will also yield tarps.

Please let me know if you find any other issues with them, I’ll keep updating the report for the team. Tarps on islands may have spawned in before the update when the save ways created, but I’ll let them no regardless.

2 Likes

We’re aware of an slightly uncommon issue with land sharks appearing on islands. I’ll add your count to the sighting list too.

1 Like

I was actually just making conversation. I think I saw you guys were working on this fix.

No worries! I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t missed. But thought a “Please don’t feed the land sharks” might’ve been a bad joke :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy: I see what you did there. Now you know I’m going to try giving it coconut

1 Like

Please note that I do not hold any responsibility for injuries that may occur from trying to feed land sharks, giant squids, eels, etc.

2 Likes

I have also been attacked from a shark coming from under the map near the shore of an island.