[PC] Update from the team, 2022-05-03

Hi everyone,

It’s been a little while, so I just wanted to post the latest news.

The multiplayer release has gone really well. It’s great to see how much players are enjoying it and we’re happy we could finally deliver such a requested feature. The recent content and series being produced by creators is some of the most entertaining yet – there’s something special that comes from a multiplayer dynamic.

Moving forward, version 1.0 will be released soon for PC, and we have some specific multiplayer issues to fix across all platforms. Version 1.0 represents that Stranded Deep is now feature complete. We’ve achieved our high-level goals and will be focusing on stability and quality-of-life fixes from here on. We’ll be prioritising the remaining reported issues that affect gameplay the most with increased QA resources and a dedicated team. As always, the dev and QA team appreciate the detailed reports we get from the community.

Thanks so much again to everyone who has been with us from the beginning and a part of the multiplayer launch.

Stay Alive!
Beam Team

3 Likes

version: 1.0 come out in Chinese?

I am the mod author

If you need technical support
Please email
free provides technology:
[Email removed by Clare, see response below]
Chinese Mod Downloads 10,000++

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2120933358

Hi @Chinese.language - I moved your post to the PC version of the announcement as it was posted in the console version. I do not know if version 1.0 will have any additional language options but I wanted to leave your mod info here. To prevent you from recieving spam I have removed the email from the message (but have it if the team need it).

1 Like

OK,thanks

Thank you very much for your reply.

1 Like

Hi @Sam

You mention that version 1.0 will be released soon on PC, I know it may be a difficult question, but is there an expected date? otherwise… How long do you estimate it will take? Will it be out before the end of the year?

Thanks in advance
Share :slight_smile:

Will more than two player available for co-op and could you tell the release date ?
thanks,

It’s been over two months since 1.0 was announced as “Coming Soon™️”

What does Beam Team consider to be “Soon”?.

I myself am a console player but I’m eager for 1.0 to be out on PC because I’m hoping that’ll mean that console (PS/XB) will finally get some Love.

3 Likes