[Multiplayer in the game] Мультиплеер в игре

Я не понимаю здесь есть мультиплеер или нет? возможно поиграть с разных пк или консолей? пытались с другом ничего не получилось, требует контроллер

Translation:

I don’t understand whether there is multiplayer here or not? is it possible to play from different pc or consoles? tried with a friend failed, requires a controller

Hi Rimmo,

Welcome to the forums , I’ve added the English translation to your comment.

As all our staff are English speakers, we ask that players post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

With regards to your question, currently you can play co-op locally on PC (the same PC)
You will need an additional input method present for the second player, this can be mapped in the options, via Input and Controllers:

As for non local multiplayer, I refer you to the Console FAQ:

What about multiplayer?

Unfortunately we can’t go into details about this, but any announcements for the game will be made in the News and Announcements section first, as well as on our Facebook and Twitter profiles.

This is the same for PC and Consoles currently.

Watch the News and Announcements section for potential updates.