[Switch][1.02.571][Palm Bunch] Unable to pickup after using plank station

When cutting up palms on a plank station I am unable to pickup the leftover Palm Bunch. I can only drag them.
If I cut Palm Bunch from trunk with an axe/knife etc., I am able to pickup into my inventory.

I’m guessing this is not intended and a bug.

Hi Capa33

When you drag your palm to the planking station, is the bunch still attached when you use it for crafting? If so, does this happen with all palm sizes?

This sounds like an issue that’s on the PS4 and XB1 version. If I recall correctly, one player mentioned that when they were cutting up palms 2 logs long the palm bunch could sometimes act like it was still corrected to the end piece if the middle bit was used. Have you noticed anything like this?

I’ll let the Switch Team know about this issue, and if you can confirm any of the above for me I can add an extra highlight that it behaves the same way as it does on PS4 and XB1.

Hey Clare,

I hope you are well.

It happens with all palm sizes. And yes it only occurs if I dont cut off palm tops before using the planking station. Trying to save up my axe durability!

Thanks for letting the dev team know.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming for me Capa33 - This sounds like it is indeed the same issue reported by another player, and if I am recalling it correctly, they gave the same durability reason too! I’ll confirm the link in my report for the Switch team :slight_smile:

If there’s anything else you notice, please do not hesitate to let me know!

1 Like