Starting Island

Hi everyone,

I’ve been following this game since early times on pc, but I hadn’t bought it till it came to console. I love survival / sandbox games. Used to be a big time Ark player but decided it was time for some “me time”, and what better place to go to than a deserted island!

I’m still learning my ways around, but I’m having fun doing so! I do have a huge fear for the (deep) ocean, even in games so this should be a fun experience haha!

I’ll probably end up restarting my playthrough several times with new experiences learned😂
You will find me mostly in the bug report section where I’ll post stuff I ran into.

Happy surviving!

3 Likes

Welcome EradicateYou!

Thank you for the posting reports of your experiences and sharing info with other players too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’m not normally a gamer but I got addicted to this on my brothers Playstation so I went immediately and bought a PS4 so I could continue playing at home! I’m super obsessed with this game and joined the forum to try and get a better understanding of what’s to come and what can be done (including planting yucca trees in a farm). I’m on day 33 and on the hunt for sticks to keep building on my “treehouse”…

3 Likes

Hello everyone from Luxembourg. Not a ■■■■■■■■ gamer, mostly a ■■■■■■■■ procrastinator :innocent:

2 Likes

Welcome Leigh_w08 and bichpm!

Hmm looks like I may need to adjust the word filter there :thinking:

A post was split to a new topic: Please add Chinese text

My name is Lothaer and I only grabbed the game recently (PS+).

Stranded Deep is actually my first survival game and I am actually enjoying it even with the odd issue here and there.

I look forward to seeing what the future brings for the game.

3 Likes

SD was my first survival game as well and it’s a great game to help “break the ice”.If and when this game is fully complete, it’s guna be way better.
With that said, if ya need any help, there’s plenty knowledgeable ppl in here and will help as best we can. Happy sailing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lothaer and welcome to the forums! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying Stranded Deep :slight_smile:

It’s also lovely to know it was your first survival game - and Mtragincajun79’s too! I hope you both continue to enjoy this genre of games :slight_smile:

Hey I’m debs :blush: just started playing. Fun so far

1 Like

Hi debs584 - welcome to the forums! Great to hear you’re having fun in Stranded Deep so far :smiley:

1 Like

@Clare thankyou so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi all. Brand new to Stranded deep. Started playing on the recent Xbox insider version of the game. Fair to say I’m hooked. Been following the game for some time very excited to see what new stuff the team brings us.

2 Likes

Hi iisparksii - welcome to the Forums!! I’m happy to hear you’ve enjoyed Stranded Deep so much :slight_smile:

Hello everyone. I just started playing about a month or two ago and am on my 7th island i believe. Love the relaxing element of the game and the beautiful scenery. I’m still learning what to do! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums CoyoteX68! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the game - I’ve seen a number of players mention how relaxing it can be and I have to agree :slight_smile: So long as I’m not actively becoming shark food I find it can be very chill :desert_island:

1 Like

Hello I’m Derek. Big_D_Rock is my console alias lol. I’ve been playing stranded deep since May of 2021 and can’t get enough of it. I’ve been using this community for information for awhile but didn’t think to join til now. I’ve got around 500 days survived maybe. Not counting restarts. I help all my friends with Stranded Deep because I try to learn as much as possible. So thank you everyone who is responsible for this game and I look forward to keeping up with the community that is still just as excited about this game as I am. :slight_smile: Best of luck and keep it up!

2 Likes

Welcome welcome Big_D_Rock! Gosh 500 days survived - well done! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying Stranded Deep and that you’re happy to help your friends out with any issues they have.

If you have any top tips please feel free to share them on the forums! There’s a few posts in general discussion if you’d like to add to them or if you could create your own too :smiley:

1 Like

Hi I’m capa. I dont usually join gaming forums but had an issue to post about elsewhere on the forum and figured I’d stop by while im here .

I love this game so much. Like almost on a spiritual level. I know that sounds odd. It is THE most relaxing game after many a stressful day at work. Best way I’ve found to wind down my evenings, bar none. It has all the grindy and exploring bits I love in survival games.

I’m playing on the Switch console. Looking forward to many a plane flight playing Stranded Deep on the go. I’m relaxed just thinking about it…

Hope y’all are well

capa

3 Likes

Hi capa33! Welcome and thank you for stopping by :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear you find Stranded Deep relaxing and are enjoying your island adventures on the go.