Memory problems

Für den obigen Thementitel verwenden Sie bitte das Format:
[Plattform][Spielversion][Betroffenes Thema] Beitragstitel
Zum Beispiel: “[XB1/PS4][1820][Audio] Haie singen nachts zu laut”
Die Versionsnummer des Spiels finden Sie unten links im Hauptmenü.

Für den Hauptbeitrag folgen Sie bitte der Zusammenfassung so gut Sie können:
Fühlen Sie sich frei, jeden Abschnitt zu bearbeiten und durch Ihre eigenen Informationen zu ersetzen.

Zusammenfassung
Habe Probleme beim Laden meines spielstandes. Hatte das Spiel zwischendurch abgespeichert dabei ist der Bildschirm eingefroren konnte dann nur noch das Spiel beenden. Beim neu laden des spielstandes verweile ich im ladebildschirm ohne das das Spiel geladen wird.

Samen
Diese Nummer befindet sich am unteren Rand des Kartographen

*Einstellungen
Ich hatte lediglich die Tiere auf passiv stehen sonst hatte ich in den Einstellungen nichts geändert

Schritte
Welche Schritte, falls bekannt, können dazu führen, dass dieses Problem für Sie auftritt?

Extras
Ja hatte ich
Ja hatte ich
Nein
-Bitte zögern Sie nicht, alle anderen Informationen anzugeben, von denen Sie glauben, dass sie für dieses Problem relevant sein könnten.
-Bilder / Links - Wenn Sie Bilder oder Clips des Problems haben, fügen Sie diese bitte bei.

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate

Please use the format for the above topic title:
[Platform] [Game version] [Affected topic] Article title
For example: “[XB1 / PS4] [1820] [Audio] Sharks sing too loud at night”
You can find the version number of the game in the lower left corner of the main menu.

For the main article, please follow the summary as best you can:
Feel free to edit any section and replace it with your own information.

Summary
I’m having trouble loading my save game. If the game was saved in the meantime, the screen was frozen and then only the game could be ended. When reloading the game, I stay in the loading screen without the game being loaded.

Seeds
This number is at the bottom of the cartographer

Settings
I only had the animals set to passive, otherwise I hadn’t changed anything in the settings

Steps
.What steps, if known, could cause you to experience this problem?

Extras
Yes I had
Yes I had
no
-Please feel free to include any other information you think may be relevant to >this issue.
-Pictures / Links - If you have any pictures or clips of the problem please include >them.

■■■■■ gemäß den Forenregeln auf Englisch posten.

Die Mods müssen deinen Beitrag sowieso übersetzen und wichtige Informationen könnten verloren gehen.

Please post in English, according to the forum rules.

The mods will have to translate your post anyway, and important information could be lost.

(Unfortunately the word B I T T E “please” is being censored, we’re not swearing!)

@FirefighterGermany, Können Sie gespeicherte Spiele für den Einzelspieler laden? Hast du dieses Problem nur im Multiplayer?

Can you load single player saved games? Are you having this problem only in multiplayer?

Hi @FirefighterGermany wie schon @DemonStar89 schrieb, wirst du mit Deutsch hier im Forum nicht weit kommen, zu deiner Unterstützung: Siehe oben, das (neuerliche) Problem ist bekannt und es gibt wohl auch schon einen Fix dafür, zumindest auf PlayStation. Das müsste dann Version 1.10 sein, aber ob man die schon runterladen kann, kann ich gerade nicht überprüfen. Leider können Speicherstände, die von dem Problem betroffen sind, durch das Update nicht repariert werden…

Hi FirefighterGermany,

I have edited your post to have an English translation and title. As others have mentioned we ask that players post in English or include a translation in their post as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am sorry to hear your save was affected by this issue. As Bobcat mentioned above this is an issue that the team has released a fix for on PlayStation and we’re currently waiting for the fix for Xbox, but I am sorry to say it does not restore saves that were already affected.

If you save is getting stuck in a loading phase other than “Cleaning Up” please let me know and I shall investigate further.

No worries! I’ve asked the admin to look into this so we can remove it from the watched words.