Ps4 Since new update cant play any previos worlds

Havnt played in a while saw the new update fixed a bunch of stuff. I updated my game and my system. Opened game to playto to where it says continue or new game i hit continue but it sends me to new game choose character. It does this on all the saves i had. Please help.

The New Menu, When you hit Continue or New game. Takes you to Character Setting Page.
Just Press X and it’ll start your game were it left off.(saved anyway)

Its abit jarring not knowing if your on your save or making a new game since they now share that menu.

Hi @Abates,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. Thank you for reporting this. As Sera67 mentioned above (Thank you @Sera67!) This update changed the layout so players can see and adjust settings before continuing their game. You should be able to continue as normal once you pass these settings.

If you go past these settings and the plane sequence is triggered / a new game definitely starts, please let me know and we can investigate further.

Edit: If you want to be sure you don’t lose any data, I would recommend backing up your saves before doing so if possible.

Thank you.

1 Like

Ok it let me on in going to game to try my old saves again because they were starting me over.
Update: they working again

1 Like

Glad to hear it, thank you for confirming Abates.

1 Like

When continuing a saved game, the settings page title will show ‘Continue’