PS4/5 v2079 Hidden Resources

Resources spawning inside mountains see video

Summary
On this SEED I found a Stone Deposit inside a mountain that I was onlt able to get by running against the mountains to see through it.

The island I am on is Little Forgotten Crest (4th from the left on the bottom row)

Seed

Settings

Steps
Nil

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? Yes

-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? Yes

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. No

-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue. Nil

-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

In the video I have already seen it and I’m trying to find a way to get to it but as you see I was unsuccessful.

Hi Lothaer,

Thanks for reporting this and including both the seed, Island inquestion and the video clearly showing the resource inside the mountain. I’ll pass these onto the team. Though you could not reach the rock deposit, I’m glad you were able to get resources from it. Though I know this is not ideal by any means for players, especially when rocks are limited.

1 Like