[PS4/5][2104][Menus] Rapid Clicking

Summary
Sitting in any menu (main menu or pause menu) and the game will make a rapid clicking noise if I touch the touch pad on a DualSense PS5 controller

No nothing is wrong with my controller, no drift issues at all, this only happens in the Stranded Deep menus, I have tried other games.

Seed
NA

Settings
NA

Steps
Go to any menu (main or pause) and slide a fingers across the touch pad.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? NA

-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? Yes

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. I have tried different controllers issue remains.

-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue. I have asked if others have had this issue (Facebook/Discord) and they all have it (PS4 or PS5)

-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

Hi Lothaer,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Other players have reported similar and I a report submited to the team about this which I’ll add your details too.

Unfortunately I do not know of a way to prevent this from happening. And I understand it can be an annoying issue.

Thanks again for sharing those details.