[PS4][2033] Yep, two more anchored rafts of 3X4 randomly disappeared on day 84

Just another post about how in late game there are too many items for the poor engine to count and the rafts keep disappearing.

Two in a row in 2 days (it took me 2 days to make a new 3X4 raft)… I load the game hoping to continue and finally plat the ■■■■ out of it and… raft gone AGAIN.

Luckily I got this from the PS Plus a couple of months ago for “free” and didn’t spend any money on it. I don’t know what I would do if I had -this is some blatant BS right here.

Have you no shame? Three years with this known issue and no fixing yet? How can you sleep at night with all the pain you have caused to hundreds of players?

PS Account: Elle__Driver

Inb4 this gets rempved for “negativity” or whatever. I agree though!

Hi OriolVives, welcome to the forums.

I’m sorry to hear this issue has occurred in your save multiple times. You may have already seen it, but in case you have not, there is a Known Issues post on this issue with some potential workarounds here - [Known Issue] Rafts/Gyro Vanishing
The team is investigating and working on this issue. I cannot speak to the age of the issue as I have only worked with the Console team and do not know if this has the same root cause as the one experienced by those on PC.

So far the two most common triggers reported by players are saving immediately after returning to an island or exiting to the main menu, checking the cartographer and loading back into a save. I would appreciate any extra information you can provide about your experience of this issue and if they match the triggers other players have reported.

I understand how frustrating and disheartening this issue can be for players and how it can disrupt gameplay but I must request that if you post on the forums that you do so in a respectful manner and adhere to forum rules. I have also edited the title of your post because of this.

As we do not have access to player accounts or saves, I recommend you remove your PSN ID from your post. (If the time for which you can edit the post has elapsed and you wish it to be removed, please let me know).