[Ps4][2033][disappearing rafts]

I had my raft anchored right in front of me on one of my custom islands. Saved my game via sleeping bag. Turned off game buy closing the app through the Ps4 menu. When I logged in today my raft was not there. I tried reloading the game multiple times and it’s just not there. This is actually the second time this has happened to me now that I think of it. I thought it just drifted away but I’m very adamant about using my anchor before I even get off my boat so it must be a glitch. This is very disappointing cause I just made the raft and there was lots of supplies on it. I have seen other feeds about this but they are dated. We really need support on ps4 immediately. Guess I’ll be playing other games till I see an update on stranded deep. @Clare thank you for what u do. The team needs to get on this asap if they intend to keep players interested In your game. Much love… Dank

Hi Dank,

I’m sorry to hear this happened in your save. I know how disheartening this issue can be and understand you wanting to wait til issues are fixed before continuing gameplay.

You may have already seen it, but in case you didn’t (and also for anyone who sees this post first) I have a known issues post here - [Known Issue] Rafts/Gyro Vanishing
Thank you for clarifying what steps you took before your raft vanished. Do you recall if you saved soon after arriving at the island or had you been there for a good bit of gameplay? If you could also confirm what size of raft you were using at the time I’ll include that in my message to the team.

As you’re on PS4, would it be possible to get a copy of your save for the team to look at? Especially if you have not saved since your raft vanished so the save is loading into the vanished point - even if you did save the team still may wish to take a look. Unfortunately we can’t change or restore saves and return them, but it would be used to hopefully find a solution for the community as a whole :slight_smile:

If it is possible to send your save, please use the following steps to access the file:

1. Turn on PS4
  2. Insert an External USB Drive into one of the 2 USB ports on the front of the PS4.
  3. In the main menu, go to “Settings”
  4. Click on “Application Saved Data Management”
  5. Select “Saved Data in System Storage”
  6. Select “Copy to USB Storage Device”
  7. Select Stranded Deep
  8. Select all files and press “Copy”
  9. Wait until transfer is complete
  10. Remove External Drive
  11. Zip up all files copied to USB drive including “.bin” and “Profile” files
  12. Email us the Zip files to contact@beamteamgames.com

or, if unable to send the files via email you can upload the files to your Dropbox or other cloud file service and email us the link. Please put your forum username in the email or email subject and let me know here if you sent it so I can grab the save and send it onto the team members looking into this issue.

Thank you!