- single player game
- Still on my first game save since started playing when free from PS+
- There’s always some lag when saving or entering new zone.
- Not many loose items, but a good number of crates, and built objects.
- Crash happens using both sleeping bag or tent, location doesn’t seem to matter. Has happened on multiple islands, and amount of items on islands doesn’t seem to make a difference either.
- only option changed since latest update was turning animals back to passive
- no changes to console
can’t remember if this was my save using 0000000001 seed or not. can look it up later if necessary
- have added several custom islands pretty much from the beginning.
- changed animal setting to remove during the interaction bug, then back to passive after fix.
Saving. I have been saving more often due to these crashes to diminish the loss of progress, every time a gamble. It’s been getting quite annoying bc it happens after about 30 min of playtime (give or take 10min) and probably 7-10 saves (wasn’t really counting).
- reloaded game every time it happens, allows play for a while then reoccurs.
- have not tried clearing cache
- I saw some posts saying you should look up at sky for 5-10 seconds before saving, but doesn’t see to help.
- This did not happen to me before the latest update. Though it is better than not being able to interact with anything, loss of progress is still a big pain.