Plane Parts not showing up

Playing online multiplayer on ps5 latest version, just defeated luscias boss and the squid trophy and plane part are not showing up in inventory for crafting.

Hi Willatio, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear this issue is affecting your save. The team is aware of an issue with items not unlocking correctly in the crafting menu after defeating a boss.

The workaround for this issue is to use the quick crafting menu, where the items should be available. If you have a lot of items that you can craft with in your inventory, please try emptying your inventory and standing away from them to prompt the crafting options to show. They may also be more likely to appear in the quick crafting menu after defeating the boss and while still in the boss arena. You can access the quick crafting menu by holding down R1 as opposed to tapping it.

Please also note that there is an issue with the trophy “Call Me Ahab” unlocking. The team believe they found the cause is in limitations incorrectly set on the trophy and they will be releasing a fix for this in a future update. In the meantime, please craft boss trophies on a game generated island rather than a custom island as this should workaround the incorrect limitations and help the trophy to unlock for you upon completion of the 3 bosses.

If you continue to have issues with crafting plane parts, please let me know and I’ll alert the team.

The items probably show up for who it the boss last