[PC][0.90][COOP] Sync loading stuck

Summary
Hello, i have problem. When i host COOP then when we enter to escape from plane we stuck at Loading Sync World 0%. Same for Random Map and Saved map. What to do to fix it?
Using Epic Games Version.
Seed
Random World & Existing World

Settings
No

Steps
Host COOP Game, after entering to raft or what is it you will get loading world but it will stuck at Sync World

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or PC? Yes
-Have tried reinstalling the game? No - Me Fresh Installed, Friend i dont know

(Already posted to Sync World CoOP :: Stranded Deep Bug Reports )

5 Likes

Hey,
I have a similiar problem.
Hosting a Coop Game we (My Friend and me) get Stuck after the Plane Crash Scene at “Sync World” at 99%.

When my Friend hosts the Game we stuck at the same “Sync World” loading screen, but at 0%.

Happens always.
We both have the Steam version of the Game, and a Ping between 15 - 20 ms.

SEED:
Random World and Existing World

SETTINGS:
Everything on “normal”

STEPS:
Host or join COOP Game, after the Plane Crash Scene you will get Stuck at “Sync World”

EXTRAS:
Restartet the Game and the PC.

Thank you in advance
Greetings Weasel

4 Likes

I’m also stuck here.

Tried everything we could think of. Join in progress, verify files, start new saves, make new save points.

Never gets past 0% sync.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Try the following:

1. Make a backup of your save data. Typically that is located at:C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Beam Team Games\Stranded Deep
  2. Delete that Stranded Deep folder from the above path (NOT your backup)
  3. Launch the game with no Save Data and try to connect.
  4. Finally quit and restore the Stranded Deep folder contents from your backup.
  5. Launch the game again

The team is investigating this issue, please let us know whether this helps or not.

Tried the following steps and still stuck on Sync World 0% for the last 30 mins.
and even tried on a new fresh built pc and does the same thing :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks Cotty, the dev team is investigating.

2 Likes

Hi arciCZ, I.M.Weasel, Greenskull and CottyM8

In order to help the team investigate this issue we’d ask those of you who have experienced this issue to send us your save data when this happens.
Typically located at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Beam Team Games\Stranded Deep .

Please use your preferred tool to compress that folder (7-zip,winrar etc) and upload it to a shared drive (google drive, dropbox etc) and PM a link to me.

We really appreciate your help in getting to the bottom of this issue.

1 Like

hi nightsnake, im not fully sure how to PM you on the forums but id be glad if you could take a look at my stranded deep files sync world is stuck at 0% for me and my friend for some reason

1 Like

Thanks mootatedcows, I will pass that data on to the dev team.
I have removed the link from your post in the interest of privacy

Can’t send a direct DM to you but here is my compressed Stranded Deep folder Dropbox - Stranded Deep.rar - Simplify your life

Hi Night Snake,

I’ve scoured the forums for the PM button but I cannot find it so I will just leave you a link here. It contains save data in which I am experiencing the same issue as the other members in this thread. I enjoy your game and would like to see this problem fixed, I feel as though it is keeping me from a lot of enjoyment in it!

I’ve both tried hosting for and joining multiple random individuals and the problem seems to be constant, with the “sync save” getting stuck at around 1-11%. Whether it be joining a session in progress through the “join game” tab, entering or giving a code for others to directly join mid-session, or trying to do all of the previous from the “host game” lobby screen where you see the two survivors standing; all result in the same outcome.

In communicating with other community members, though, I spoke with one individual who plays through the Epic Games Store and claims he has had no issue with this in playing 10+ games with strangers, whereas I play through Steam. Perhaps that is a line of solution to go down? Just trying to help.

All the best,
Lewis

1 Like

Thanks Lewis.

My mistake with the PM function everyone, new users cannot normally send PMs. Sorry about that.
I have temporarily changed that so it should work for now.
Just click on my user name or avatar and click “Message”:

2 Likes

Sended in private message.

1 Like

Same Here.
2pc. Fresh first installl on both. And Stuck on sync world.

Any idea when this is gonna be fixed? Im giving it two weeks then me and my friend will return the game if not fixed by then.

2 Likes

Me and my friend just installed the game. We play on Epic games,
We have been trying to play co op for the past 4 hours and every time each of try to host/ join, it gets stuck at " Sync World : 0%"

But as soon as the non-host player closes the game, the session loads and its not joinable again.

Settings: All Normal
Seed: Random and saved

Tried all the steps mentioned above. still the same error

They dont plan on fixing pc at all since they haven’t acknowledged it being broken yet so dont expect a fix

We keep trying and hoping that it will miraculously work… but it doesn’t. :frowning:

I don’t know if it is a interessant notice but :
My frien had an internet issue so he move his PC to my home so he could play some a little.
That when we try th co-op of StrandedDeep …
But as soon as he wen’t back home with his new internet’s connexion we get stuck at 13% …

Welcome to the club man they aren’t fixing pc any time soon they are too focused on console

1 Like