[PC][0.90.11][Online-Koop] Multiplayer connection error back to main menu

Hallo,
Sobald wir ein Spiel Hosten und wir dann auf der Weltkarte sind dauert es nicht lange und wir bekommen ein Verbindungsfehler und beide Spieler gehen zurück zum Hauptmenü.

Bitte um Hilfe

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate
Hello,
Once we’re hosting a game and then we’re on the world map, it doesn’t take long before we get a connection error and both players go back to the main menu.
Please help

Hi BlackxanderTV, welcome to the forums,

I have edited your post to have an English translation and title. We ask that players post in English or include a translation in their posts as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

With regards to your issue, I work with the console version of the game, but I will pass your post onto the PC team.

Hi BlackxanderTV,

Can you give some additional details such as the exact connection error and specs of both users please?
It might also be help to give an indication of the general location of both users (without being too specific of course.)