[PC][0.76.01][In-Game Bug]Aircraft parts/trophies unavailable after killing bosses

This is the version on EpicGamesStore. I killed all 3 bosses, and even though it said I received aircraft parts and trophies upon killing each boss, they do not appear in my inventory, nor do they appear on any of my crafting menus. This makes the game unbeatable for me.

I’ve read other posts mentioning “story” crafting menus, but no such menu exists on the PC Version, at least not the one I’m playing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I’m actually stranded in this game until I can figure this out!!

Hi pferguso,

Thanks for your post.
We’re investigating this issue for you.

I have a couple of questions that may help us in this investigation:

• What is the game Seed of your session?
    On PC this number can be found at the top right of the Cartographer (the Cartographer is on the main menu).

• Were any settings changed from the default?
    Have you added any custom islands or are you using any mods?

In the meantime if you do not wish to wait for a fix to this issue you could use Console Commands to spawn the missing items.
This may affect achievements.

Hi Night_Snake. Thank you for your help! My seed is #71839562. I haven’t used any mods, and I don’t think I messed with any of the islands either. I recall only hitting “create an island” and saw the editor come up, but I don’t think I saved it and made it part of the world I’m in. I’ll try spawning the items with the console. I definitely earned them, and I’m not concerned about achievements. If it would help, I can give you my save file. I would just need to know where the save file is stored. Thank you again!

Your save data is typically located at:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Beam Team Games\Stranded Deep

We don’t officially fix save files on the support team but if you want to PM me I’d be happy to take a look at what I can do personally.
No guarantees!

Hi pferguso,

Can you confirm you don’t have the ‘Story’ tab available in the crafting menu?