[Console] Patch 6 - Release Info and Details

I love this game!! Devs are doing an awesome job getting console players more stuff. I’ve been playing for months with containers on my sub floor of my raft and now I’m so happy to have container shelves I can use instead. Keep up the awesome work!!!

1 Like

Hi Clare is there any timeline for the next patch on the xbox one yet. I’m still playing but there does still seem to be some issues regarding the sharks and it would be nice to see the larger island world release that we have seen on pc

Hi Sufurrus2510,

Unfortunately I don’t have a timeline yet, any new info will be posted in News and Announcements once I have it :slight_smile:
I’m continuing to send reports information to the team based on issues players have reported. While I know the team are aware of the issue regarding the sharks attacking through islands and ships, if there are any other issues you’ve experienced, please do report them in the bug reports section.

1 Like

I dont mean to be a pain but the last update for ps4 was 8 months ago… it would be nice to get something In the form of stability/ glitch fixes soon. Thanks

It would be nice if an update released soon, but I’d rather them take the time to actually fix issues. I don’t think the team is that large in size also, so I’m sure they are working on things as best they can. I would love a next-gen update. This game would be amazing at 60fps with higher textures and dynamic 4K. Native just isn’t needed. I like the idea of co-op, but I hope that isn’t the only new thing that is going to be added with such a long wait.

1 Like