[Console] Patch 6 - Release Info and Details

So after installing this update my inventory dissapeared. My compass and whatever was in my toolbelt. And all my skills and craft menu is back to start

Hi LuminarySky,

I’m sorry to hear this happened to your save when it was updated. I’ve alerted the team to this issue but I’m working to narrow down why this is occuring in some saves but not others.

If you wouldnt mind, I’d greatly appreciate any information on your save and what was in your inventory before the update over in the console bug reports section.

If anyone else experiences an issue with inventory and skills, please summit a console bug report with what was in your inventory (if you recall) and what version your save was made in (1820, 2009 etc) and any other info you feel may be relevant.

Thank you! And apologise in advance if I’m delayed responding to you!

After the shark clipping through the sand two weeks ago…almost gave me a heart attack. Now, I can play again! I LOVE THIS GAME!

2 Likes

thank you. for listening. going to check it out.

I’ve created a Known Issue report should anyone else be experiencing this issue. Thank you everyone who has reported information so far, this has helped us narrow down this issue quickly.

At some point they will send an update in which you can play cooperatively as on PC? it is something I would like to know since my brother and I are very lovers of the game, I would appreciate if it was a positive answer :heart: for now there is no bug in the game :slight_smile:

@Fran I’m very eager to hear a response on this matter as well. I think this is the only Survival game I have on PS4, that I cannot play online with my best friend. Would be awesome if even 1 buddy could someday be invited to your map, and play along with you.

hello just made an account you should make this game VR compatable!! that would be so fun using the ps move controllers and such

Hi Fran, Welcome to the forums!

Re Multiplayer:

I answered this recently for another player - Multiplayer news - The current statement on multiplayer can also be found in Console Version FAQ but I included it in my response to them.

Hi DjRyuu - welcome to the forums!

I see you responded to another players virtual reality post in the suggestions section. Please continue post any suggestions in that section so we can keep them together and make sure they don’t get lost in comment threads :slight_smile:

Yes it would be very good, since on PC this split screen, they could at least add that and they would already be paired on both PC and consoles and it would be the only cooperative survival game apart from Ark, but anyway I hope they answer me that.

I just hope I can see it soon I love playing this game with my brother on PC but on console it would be more optimized and it would be more comfortable. And if I saw that they cannot go into details, but it is something that excites me a lot if it will be. Thanks for replying :heart::slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I only have 1 more question … Will they put a lot of maps as there are on PC? because sometimes it feels like too few to explore

No problem Fran :slight_smile:
This question would fall under another section of the Console Version FAQ

Will you be adding more items to the Console version?

Yes. While we do not have a set list of items and features or a timeline for when items will be ported across from PC, our aim is to bring as much as we can over to Console.

I recommend keeping an eye on News and Announcements because any changes or updates will be announced in that section first (then shared on Twitter and Facebook if you wish to turn on notifications there).

So i walked away from the game for a bit after update 5 lol because it was pretty bad, but im thinking of just starting a new game altogether. It sort of seems like most of the biggest problems were taken care of in this patch, of course with a few minor hiccups. I guess the worse thing that can happen is i find a sealed door on sunken ship?

Some items the team are still working on but a good few were addressed for this patch for sure! If you have a save where you are using a toolbelt there is a glitch that’ll cause issues with inventory and skills loading correctly so I’d recommend holding off on revisiting any saves at the moment while the team works to resolve that. But if you’re happy to start a new adventure then it’ll hopefully be smooth sailing :slight_smile:

Sunken ships still have sealed doors you can pass through and the big red containers have multiple doors, but according to others who found them they can eventually be opened too.

I’m fine with starting a new save lol I’m very experienced in SD, ty for the tips as well :slight_smile: I’m off for the weekend after today, so if I encounter any big problems, I’ll post them. Minor glitches or problems I usually brush off. Wish me luck lol

Best of luck in on your new adventure and also enjoy your weekend off! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So far it’s good, made resource island and now making raft, things seem fine :slight_smile:

1 Like