[Patch 5] has been approved and will start rolling out across regions from Midnight tonight PST / 8:00 am UTC (Wednesday) for PS4 and XB1! If you don’t see it right away don’t worry - it just may take some time to show up in your region. If you have automatic updates turned off, don’t forget to check for updates for the game. This version will be listed as  in the bottom left of the main menu once your game is updated. XB1 users, please note that although the number displayed is lower than the last version,  is the most recent version for both consoles.
In case you missed it before, below is a list of additions, changes and fixes that you can look forward to in this update along with some general performance improvements. A new save is not required for any of these to take effect.
- Added a new Splash Screen to the start of the game.
- Added the option for Third Person view.
- Added Yucca cutting and farming.
- Added Giant Crabs and Hogs.
- Added Container Shelves, Canopies and Light Hooks for Rafts.
- Added Hog, Crab, Giant Crab and Snake Spawners - This allows creatures to respawn on regular and custom on islands.
- Combined Cloth and Tarp into one item.
- Added improvements to material refunding visuals.
- Added notifications for new Skills.
- Added improvements to distant renders, water light refraction, light and shadows, particle and sound effects.
- Added Volumetric Clouds.
- Added HDR TV Support - HDR on the console must be configured to see this effect and HDR brightness can be controlled in the options menu.
Bug Fixes and Adjustments:
- Fixed an issue with Deleted Islands reappearing on reload.
- Fixed Shore Elements shifting position on reload.
- Fixed a stutter between islands causing loss of Raft and Gyro.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Inventory from auto-stacking correctly.
- Fixed Underwater light refractions causing visual disruptions during gameplay.
- Fixed Logs dropping vertically under character that caused the character to be displaced character upwards.
- Fixed an issue that caused difficulty interacting with Rafts.
- Fixed Raft sail being in incorrect position on game load
- Fixed Life Raft Paddle remaining in mid air upon moving the Life Raft.
- Fixed an issue with Lionfish causing poison effect after safe capture.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Player being unable to place crafted building sections.
- Fixed Interact button prompt not being present or disappearing when performing actions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Interaction Prompt not being displayed upon approaching a sunken boat’s ladder.
- Multiple tools can now be added to the tool belt.
- Adjusted raft steering.
- Adjusted shark aggression/speed.
Thank you all for your continued support of Stranded Deep as our team works on issues reported to us by the community. If there is anything you wish to report, please share as much information as possible in the [Console Bug Reports] section of the forums.
:: Beam Team