The following is the details of Patch 4 as posted on Facebook and Twitter. A follow edit was also added to clarify that the version number would show as 1820 on PS4 and 2820 on XB1 - other then the version number, there were no other differences between the updates for each platform.
[Console Update - 2020/08/3]
[Patch 4] is rolling out today across XB1 and PS4! Please note it may take some time to appear in your region but it will show as version number 1820 at the bottom left of the main menu once it is installed. Below you will find information regarding issues that were addressed in this patch. All of these fixes and changes will apply to pre-existing saves.
- The Ragdoll functionality for snakes and boars has been removed. This will prevent the issue where the boars and snakes “fly away” on death or when dragging them.
- Missing translations for farming plot and bird trap interaction texts were added in supported languages.
- Fixed an issue that prevented rafts from steering correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some items to vanish if they were dropped while climbing a tree.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player character to get stuck while climbing a palm tree.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to exceed the limit for items placed on a custom island.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sharks to sometimes get stuck when close to the shore.
- Fixed an issue that could cause land animals to become stuck and rotate on their vertical axis when a short distance from the player.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent users from completing one of the crafting tutorial steps.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from sleeping when tired during the day.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player character to be launched into the air by dragging objects.
- The skill level indicator now increases gradually to indicate leveling progress.
- The Leaderboards functionality has been temporarily disabled while we work on related issues.
- Icon backgrounds in the crafting menu will now show a different colour if they were crafted at least once to help with tracking the “Gotta Craft Them All” achievement.
- The crafting limitation on one set of airplane parts per save has been removed. This will allow players who have been affected by the plane reset glitch, or another issue that may have resulted in the loss of end game items, to craft them again. Fighting the bosses again is not a requirement for recrafting.
Thank you to everyone for your support as we continue to work on issues reported to us by players. If you have anything you wish to report please send us as much information as possible via: www.strandeddeepgame.com/support
:: Beam Team